29 May 2008

Things I Wished Today

THAT...

Laundry machines came with mechanical launderers.
Hiccups had a proven cure.
Blood circulated through my extremities.
I remember the name Walissa and never name my daughter that.
I didn’t try to sweeten my skinny vanilla latte with sugarless caramel syrup.
I had a hammock out back.
“Great Legs-pectations” wasn’t an actual caption in my Cosmogirl.
Flies could intelligently retrace how they entered a house or stop and ask for directions.
Humans could look intelligent when they try to show them out.
One healthy food cancelled out one unhealthy food.
I didn’t forget my one healthy food at work.
I had motivation to unload and sort my college belongings.
Grandpa cooked for grandma every once and awhile.
I took more pictures with them.
Florists won’t use floral color sprays on my wedding flowers.
I knew if pets learned like humans how to pretend to not see someone (like their owner) when they don’t want to say hi.
Abbrevin in convos was norm.
Making up a club with friends was still cool.
People actually carried and used those top-heavy Mickey pens from Walt Disney World.
Days slowed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment